Welcome to Splendour in the Mud, Byron Bay. 

Over the weekend I made a quick trip to one of my all-time favourite spots, Byron Bay, for the Splendour in the Grass festival. 

First things first, the word 'grass' was an empty promise. I think it's safe to say I didn't even come across a single patch the whole time I was there. It was a total mud pool, but no one let that get in the way of a good time. After all, that's what music festivals are all about right? Getting down and dirty. 



But deciding what to wear is a whole other struggle. You have to be prepared for any weather situation, and above all else you need to be comfortable. That said, festivals are one of the few occasions where anything goes (I saw a guy wearing the Twister board as a dress, and another in a bikini and sneakers... as you do).


But this time around I wanted to wear colour, and this jumpsuit by River Island had 'Splendour' written all over it. I'm all about this cross-strap, tie-up neckline at the moment. That, combined with the bell sleeves had me at hello. 


A bit of festival fringing = mandatory. I think it makes your dance moves look better (or something like that). This box clutch is my new festival friend. 


Hope you like! Day three coming soon x


Wearing:



 
Top